PRIVACY & POLICY
Anteroz Investment AS ("We") have created this Privacy and Cookies Policy to demonstrate a firm commitment to your privacy, to explain how we use the information we collect about you and to describe the procedures we have in place to protect your privacy.
Anteroz Investment AS is a private limited company (Registered in Madrid) with its registered office at Sofienberggata 3D, 0551 - Oslo.
We collect and process the following information which you have chosen to provide to us:
• Information that you provide by filling in registration forms on our site. This includes information provided where you have subscribed to our newsletter service or where you have requested further services from us.
• Your age/date of birth which we collect to verify that you are of legal purchase age to visit our sites.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our sites, and information provided by you (e.g. your name, telephone number, e-mail and postal addresses) to ensure the fulfilment of any orders which you place with us.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• To assist in our recruitment process, we will collect personal data about you, including your name, date of birth, address and e-mail address.
• To comply with our obligations under employment law, and where you have given consent, we may collect sensitive personal data including, for example, information related to your health, race, ethnic origin or religion. • By providing us with sensitive personal data, you expressly consent to its disclosure to Anteroz Investment AS personnel.
• Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
• IP addresses – when you visit our site, we will automatically receive your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or another access device. This is statistical data and does not identify you as an individual.
Use of personal information
We use the information provided by you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most efficient manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which includes our subsidiary companies.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Anteroz Investment AS or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose your data to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Anteroz, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
This website is protected by copyright. Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or monitor. The reproduction, permanent storage, or re-transmission of the contents of this website is prohibited without the prior written consent of Anteroz Investment AS For permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website please contact
Unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are copyright of Anteroz:
Anteroz Investment AS
Any links to third party websites are provided solely for the purpose of your convenience. We have no control over the content of such websites and accordingly make no representation concerning the content of those sites to you nor make an endorsement of any of them. We have not tested any content, software features or links found on their sites and do not give any representation regarding their quality, safety, suitability or reliability or any of the material contained in them.
Please note that telephone and other connection charges may apply to your use of this website. For details of you should contact your telephone company and internet service, provider. such charges
The information contained in this website may include opinions or views which, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not those of Anteroz Investment AS.
This website is not guaranteed to be free from any so-called computer viruses and it is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it to your computer equipment.
The information and other contents of this website are designed to comply with Spanish law. This website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law and all parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Spanish courts. If anything on this website is construed as being contrary to the laws applicable in any other country, then this website is not intended to be accessed by persons from that country and any persons who are subject to such laws shall not be entitled to purchase our products unless they can satisfy us that such purchase would be lawful.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the information provided on this website is correct at the time of writing it is not possible to provide any guarantee of accuracy. Anteroz Investment AS does not accept responsibility or liability to any person for loss or damage suffered as a consequence of their placing reliance upon the information. You should make appropriate queries and satisfy yourself before placing any reliance upon or taking any action on such information. By so placing reliance or taking action you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Changes to our Privacy and Policy
Any changes we may make to our Privacy and Policy, we will post such changes to our website so that you are always aware of what information we are collecting from you, how we will be using it and if we will be disclosing it to a third party.
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Policy or your dealings with this website, you may contact Anteroz Investment AS either by e-mail at email@example.com.